If this is a return visit, please reload to see
Thanks for reading. The rules for adoption/use of linkware are as follows
1) If you snag any of the linkware or adoptions here in, please link to http://www.geocities.com/jewelsraven/index.html
2) Only the works presented here are up for adoption/linkware, so please refrain snagging anything else in our three sites, nor the sets that adorn this site. Only the sections listed under the site map have stuff to be taken
3) special care has been taken, when known, to provide the name/dates of artists in the linkware. Please leave that in tact. :) Spreads art historical education after all, and that's a good thing. :)Credit where credit is due, and all that.
4) Be kind. Please do upload the graphics to your own site/storage. Webtvers I recommend Photobucket. It works very well for all sorts of linking purposes. If you're starting your own site, don't forget Transloader. Always transload or use photobucket. Saving your own files spreads good karma! ;)
5) If you choose to use one of our sets on your site, make sure you link to us with the buttons and, if there are any that require a link to an artist, please don't forget that link, as well.
6) Be good to the webmistress. Carpal Tunnel sets her out of the game a lot, so please be patient; and please don't ask too often for special goodies. I'm not that graphically talented. My best work is in words. ;)
7) Be good to each other.
8) Don't foget to link, and if you like us, and wish to, visit our other sites, and vote, if you wish.
NEW BANNERS COMING SOON
Please upload to your own server and link it to: http://ravenjewels.tripod.com/index.html
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the galleries.
~staff of Raven Creation.
The staff of Raven Creations Linkware
This site and all its contents copyright to webmistress, unless otherwise noted. No copyright infrigement intended. opened 11/07. Set by webmistress for the exclusive use of Raven Creations and its sister sites. Artist of piece above copyright to FTU artist Kathy100; based on the Taste of the Orient tut by Cinnamon; no copyright infringement is intended. Please do not snag. updated 8/18/09